San Antonio Attorney Answering Service | Never Miss A Call
Professional 24×7 Attorney Answering Service and live receptionist support with the most affordable pricing plans in San Antonio. Take full advantage of professional receptionist service and a 24×7 telephone answering service that specializes in legal intake and provides after hours phone support for law offices seeking highly competitive prices for call center services without any reduction in quality.
San Antonio Attorney Answering Service Solutions
Zip Codes Served: 78201-66, 78268-70, 78275, 78278-80, 78283-89, 78291-99
Area Codes – 210, 830, 726
San Antonio, TX Lawyer Answering Services – Other Communities Served: Houston-TX, Dallas-TX, Austin-TX, Fort Worth-TX, El Paso-TX, Arlington-TX, Corpus Christi-TX, Plano-TX, Laredo-TX, Lubbock-TX
Opening a new Law office in San Antonio? Below are a few links and resources that may be useful and when you’re all set up we hope you’ll consider us as your for virtual receptionist service providers.
After Hours Answering Service For Lawyers
Answering services for lawyers offices these days are noticeably different than that of what you would have experienced even just a few years ago and if it can be done by your own employee the odds are it can be done by a remote receptionist, and for much less.
- Every Call is answered in your business name and all scripting is fully customized for a look and feel of our virtual receptionist as being your own in house employee that is highly trained and knowledgeable of your firms services.
- Simply forward your existing local number to our office with the touch a few buttons – 24 Hours a day and you’re covered.
- Request Virtual Receptionist Quote Now
- Operators can give directions, explain your services, confirm court dates, and use a web based calendar to set appointments according to your schedule.
- Totally customized message handling solutions that will amaze even the largest law practices in San Antonio. Want all messages from existing customers emailed but new customers transferred to your cell phone? Do you prefer that calls between some hours go to one attorney while they are transferred to a different attorney at other times of the day? No problem. How about having your agent track down other attorneys when one does not answer a transferred call? Just tell us what you want, you might be surprised at today’s technology in the call center world.
- Multiple message retrieval options. Get your legal messages by text to cell phone, email or a secure online web based application. On the other hand if you prefer to receive your telephone messages by fax or by calling in and speaking with your personal San Antonio Virtual Receptionist, that’s fine too.
- Track usage and billing in live time and control your bill. It’s not an all or nothing proposition. You can use the services part time, after hours, 24 hours a day or simply for your call overflow needs.