An Interesting Study on Automotive Accidents – Tid Bits For Attorneys
Even seasoned attorneys are shocked to learn that there are some 6 million plus car accidents each and every year. The infographic below shares some surprising facts about annual accident fatalities, effects of distracted driving, and injury related statistics. While no attorney ever wishes any harm upon people, these staggering levels of crashes results in personal injury claims at all hours of the day, explaining why most law offices have a virtual receptionist service on call to help their clients after they leave the office for court or after normal business hours.
Beet You Didn’t Know This Either:
- Over 37,000 people die in the US from road crashes each year (1,600 are under the age of 15)
- An additional 2.35 million are injured or permanently disabled
- The cost of auto crashes in the US exceeds $231 billion annually
- Leading states for fatalities are CA, FL, GA, IL, NY, NC, OH,PA, and TX
- 1 in 5 people admit to surfing the internet while driving
The fact is too many accidents are a result of carelessness and driving irresponsibly and can be avoided by practicing common common sense and following the law.
If your law office needs help answering calls after hours please let us know and we’ll get you up to five very competitive price quotes. We’ll assist you in finding intelligent agents that will help your clients find peace in a very stressful time and you’ll every message is accurately taken, recorded, and delivered.